Culinary Institute Of America Fall Day Trip Lunch Cider And Vanderbilt Mansion Visit > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Culinary Institute Of America Fall Day Trip Lunch Cider And Vanderbilt…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Anastacio Shea
댓글 0건 조회 105회 작성일 23-11-02 10:18

본문

Visting campus might be a fantastic approach to get a way of faculty life, and the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York, certainly gives a singular expertise. On a fall day trip, I used to be fortunate sufficient to explore the CIA’s gorgeous campus and even visit the one-of-a-kind Vanderbilt Mansion.

Delicious! It was an important strategy to kick off the day.We started our day with lunch within the CIA’s Charlie Palmer Dining Room & Eatery. I had a scrumptious cider that was served with a cinnamon stick and some spiced applesauce. Delicious! It was a terrific technique to kick off the day. After that, we were given a tour of the campus. The tour was very informative, as the tour guides told us all about what it’s like to attend the CIA.

Then, we had been taken to Vanderbilt Mansion, which is a gorgeous property situated on the Hudson River. It was very scenic and peaceful. You could possibly actually really feel the history within the air. We had been allowed to wander the grounds and explore the property. We even bought to see a number of the artifacts from the Vanderbilt period. It was a extremely nice experience.

After exploring the Mansion, we went again to the CIA to take a cooking class. We made pizza from scratch and acquired to get pleasure from eating it once it was completed. It was awesome! The class was taught by an expert chef, who was very knowledgeable and helpful. It was an ideal learning experience.

Overall, it was a wonderful day journey. I discovered quite a bit concerning the CIA and likewise had an opportunity to see the gorgeous Vanderbilt Mansion. I highly suggest the CIA Fall Day Trip if you’re on the lookout for a fun and instructional approach to spend a day.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.