사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Modern Cars And Utilization Of Of Computer Controlled Modules In Them

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Ann
댓글 0건 조회 10회 작성일 23-11-23 10:41

본문

It likewise be interesting for you to note that as incredulous as it sounds, the following increase in power and torque also comes better fuel economy. More power using less fuel?

Your bubbler can be as well away from the have housed the cell as you'd like. Space is often confined under the hood of modern automobiles, Engine COntrol Module so you may be limited as to where place the bubbler and HHO cell. Some folk even attach the the front of their grill. Anyway, measure the actual distance between vaporizer and generator before cutting to length.

The last mod I'm going to discuss may be the EGR mod. This disables the Exhaust Gas Recirculation system, that is meant for emissions, and therefore, this modification best off-road only use. This mod is required to prevent the super heating of your number 5 and 6 cylinders, may well cause burnt valves.

Apollo 11 became the historic flight which saw the Eagle land on July 20 1969. Collins remained aboard the command module. Armstrong and Aldrin remained about the moon for 20 hours and took one little Powertrain Control Module two hour moonwalk.

At be unable to I was roughly a workout and 15 minutes into the diagnosis of this truck. Easy methods to my practice to stop after an hour, re-evaluate and brainstorm or research after here. My shop had on line access the repair database and additionally, we had hard copies of repair tracking information (I often recommend both any kind of shop!) fuel tank spent quantities of researching possible causes in this symptom. Mentioned cause that displayed precise symptoms could be that the distributor shaft had become "magnetized" and was disturbing the Ignition Modules performance in controlling engine time. A simple test ended up being to remove the Distributor Cap and Rotor and the unmagnetized piece of steel, in the event the Distributor Shaft is magnetized. Electronic Transfer Case Control Module Nissan Rogue 2010 2011 2012 2013 41650 Jg Module Includes! Problem solved.

The AEM EMS not only provides data storage but additionally is they've versatile tool for engine systems command. Multiple fuel injection drivers coupled with 16 general purpose outputs and 7 definable switch inputs allow any kind of component your system to be controlled. The GPO's are available as both high side (switched +12VDC) and low side (switched -12VDC). Additionally any dedicated GPO that isn't used each morning system could be defined yet another good purpose. There are a potentially over 40 GPO's that presented in the standard system. Outputs are one thing, but inputs are another. AEM provides you with 7 switch advices. That versatility provides even the most finicky tuner more than enough systems to along with in defining the engine management they choose to set up.

Last may be the DSO, or Digital Storage Oscilloscope. The DSO, too, graphs the voltage signal over a period of time. The BIG difference between all three is the incidence that each samples and records these signals. Let me back up a contact. Each tool "samples" the signal and then plots the common to if you're more screen.whether from a numerical value or like a graph. The precision of the reading is impacted, therefore, by how many samples per second the tool records and averages. The more samples taken, greater accurate the reading. Of course, a couple of variances built into each tool as well that required taken note. The typical DVOM may sample at the rate of 200-400 samples per second, as compared to a good DSO using a sample rate of 20 MILLION samples per additionally.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.